monday.

woke up.
and went to macdonalds for breakfast with my brother and mother.
two sausage mcmuffin with eggs for me.
LOLS. no wonder ii am not getting thinner.
but is a great wonder tt ii am not THAT fat too.

went to cut hair with my mother.
at the $10 quick cut.
they moving to simei soon.
SADS. cos the building gonna renovate soon.
then there will be more shopping centres in tampines.
woohOooOoo.
but tt wil be like years later bas.
=.=

then bought a half jacket or wadeva you called it.
from this fashion.
their clothes all like for small size pple.
nt for BIG size pple like me.
haaa~

watch the art of the devil.
-nice show
-nice story line
-nice twist in the ending
-cute guys
-pretty girls
-good crazy lady

just nice.
even my mother watched the whole movie.
when she usually just dozes off half way throu.

nice recommendation.

Comments

Popular Posts