how i hate, dislike 8am lesson. damn it. is too early lars. come to class, everything oso canot absorbed. sit there like some idiot waiting for class to end. or i can watch my ghost hunters. but abit paisehx, when the teacher come and help jane, den glanced over to mine and ask " You okay?". and i nod my head in agreement. but the truth is i so lost lars. my stupid torque engine canot open and i oso dun wan open my mouth and ask. i tink i today abit retarded. =.=

i ESPECIALLY hate weds class! after 3DGD, is 2 hours of marketing. and have to join in the class discussion or else no class participation marks. give ice cream sticks. argh. 2 hours how to guo? struggling, struggling. i hate marketing. i mean i hate the 2 hours. i hate weds. T.T

wad lau. buy from the auntie the jeans. the button spoil liaos. the button is not sewed on de lor. is dunoe wad clip le. kns. but is cheap lar. who ask me go for cheap stuff. but my ma say she can help me sew the button on. she's the best.

later meetin justin and cia pow. i dun wanto eat mcwing leis. but den. ARGH!

Comments

Popular Posts