You can say that I am petty or childish. But I have let it go not only once but twice, hearing from people about what you said about me. Friends asked me not to care as this is the typical you. I won't give a crap about you. So as long as I can argue back at you, I will, without any hesitation. You fat pig.

I know that I am playful and that I do not complete my work (which is what you may think). Well, I don't think this way. Stubborn or whatever that I am, I enjoy how I am.

Dear Yvonne, I am tired of having to talk to you about the things that you have got to do, to make things right. Persuasions or nagging doesn't do you any good. It is like whatever that I say, `One ear in, one ear out`. I am going to wash my hands out of your problems. Don't worry, I will inform your mother that I don't wish to bother anything about you.

Recently I get emo easily while working. What's happening?

Comments

Popular Posts