Refresh

When I was anticipating for the day to arrive, I am now anticipating for the day to come again. 8 days of fun has now ended and is back to my own world.

When I reached the airport, my heart was pounding, wanting to hustle them to hurry up so that I can meet him. He was right there with a stupid cowboy hat, his white shirt and `oh, he has turned tanned`. He was smiling and waving his hand at me, and I walked up to him and pinched his face, and gave him a punch in the stomach. It seemed like it was just yesterday, but now I am at home.

I was quite shocked with his living condition, it was not what I expected, but at least there is a toilet bowl, fridge and air-con. It was still a living condition that I can handle and can live in. We climbed mountains, met up with his relatives and friends. I was a bit disappointed that we did not spend as much quality time together, as he was so busy in bringing me around to show everyone that I was his girlfriend. But still, I preferred quality time.

On the 25th, he would be back in Singapore and our working life will then start again. This time round, we would not have much time together, compared working in McDonalds. But I believe, this won't be an obstacle for us. I am planning of his birthday in the upcoming month, I hope I can think of something.



I love you, and I know you love me too.

Comments

Popular Posts