Today is my GF birthday. Her 25th birthday. Its just a small gathering with rachel, jacq and joshua, dinner at medz. And its not expensive as joshua is "paying" for the 30% discount. Haha, looking at this couple argue, they are very cute together.
And so yes, i did went over to stay at GF house. I think cos ytd drank already and i reached home. I was thinking "what the fuck, its my GF birthday, if i wanto go her house and stay, i shall go" and i did go. Didnt think of how my mother would think or scold me at that point of time. My GF, chua hui may is the most important person to me.
I was watching movie while waiting for GF to be back. And i know she is having fun with her colleagues but how i wish i cld be there with her too. I wonder does her colleagues know that she is attached. Or maybe its not a question that wld matter. But what wld GF answer them if they ask. So i waited for GF till i fell asleep. I left her present on her desk and when she came into the room. I guess she nv notice and just put her stuff on it. And im like wth ? I DIY it for you. But i told myself, that my GF was so damn tired frm all the drinking, when she told me to rape her, i kissed her, licked her also no use. She still continued to snore. So we can imagine how much she drank ba.
Lunch was at OCC at tampines mall. Tot that it would just be the two of us. But rachel asked whether i took mc so she was asking what time to meet. I didnt wanto say no to her. But i was thinking that she cld leave us for some time alone. On 2nd thoughts, GF would definitely want her friends to be around too. So i just didnt say anything. So as long GF is happy, that will do.
We went to watch a horror film, and rachel said it was not a horror film. Sometimes rachel say things, is really wtf. And she was sleeping and snoring during the movie. GF was scared and slept during the movie too. I have to tell myself, nv to go watch horror movie with them. Paiseh to let them pay money but not watch. I guess its Bye Bye to Horror Movie.
We met joshua first. And we went to play pool. I have nv touched pool ever since in china. GF does have the potential to play. Maybe next time our new hobby is playing pool. I quite enjoy playing pool. We saw the soft toy Ted. I was soooo tempted to catch for GF, but i did not have enough cash. Cos i know once i start, i can nv stop till i get it. Shall go try after my pay in.
We ate and drink abit till 10plus, coming 11. How i wish i really stay with GF. HOW I REALLY WISH. Haiis. Why? I nv stay bedok but stay tampines. Why my parents want to care for me so much.
I miss her already. I love her, so please. I hope nothing is ever going to bring her away from me.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVE!

Comments

Popular Posts