TECC is no longer like last time. We worked with laughters and whenever we need help, there will always be someone there to help. Working with zhen peng, feiyan, ah mei. Whenever i need crews, they will extend for me. Zhen peng always ask me go outside smoke. Lol cos he felt that i have done too much work already. Whereby i can just sit outside at the staircase and lepak with the riders all night long. Even though they spoke in malay, but aga aga can understand or just laugh with them lo. Ask them to do anything, they will be okays. Where has all these gone to? 

Ever since evon comes, pple come and go. I dont understand why pple said that she is good. Maybe she changed. I miss working with sally and kenny. The fun that we had, work is work. But WORK IS FUN. So fun. I miss everything working mcdonalds. We go out together, go beach, go makan, go sing k. Its like a family. But now, its a place where pple loathe to go. 

I will go down macdonalds to work. Its cos of the pple there. I love them and they love me. I will help them, but not the managers, its the crews that im looking into to help. I miss them. I miss all the pple and the riders there. I miss them so much......

Haiis. Why cant we just turn back time? Even way before i met her. Maybe if we have just remained as friends, we wont end up like this. Regret but too late. 

Life stil moves on.......

Plan ahead ! Plan to get 2 days MC on tues an 大哥 said he will be free on tues, can call him!!!!! We shall see bout that! 

Comments

Popular Posts