kids.

ii dun tink he is my friend anymore.
he doesnt seem to have the sincereity to maintain a friendship or treat me as his sister or friend.
is sad how one can change so quickly.


she seems okkays.


read funny stuff.
and forget bout it.

the below is gotten from " Kids say the Darndest Things!" book.

How did your Mom and Dad met?
My dad worked at a vegetable market and my mother used to come in and pinch the vegetables. Everytime she pinch a veg, my dad wld pinch her until they cldnt stand it any longer and got married.

So your dad's a fireman. Does he tell you any exciting stories about big fires?
Yeah. It happened right in the fire station. The fireman heard the bell, jumped out of bed, pulled on his pants, slid down the pole upside down and knocked himself out when he hit the bottom.

What do you wanto be when you grow up?
A traffic cop.
Ever see one up close?
I'll say! The other day Dad got a ticket for going through a stop sign and when the cop came up to the car I helped him. I told him tt Dad hadnt been looking.

This one is from a girl:
What do you wanto be when you grow up?
A nurse.
What if you had a handsome, romantic patient?
I will read to him.
And if you had a crabby, old, ugly one?
I give him sleeping pills.

What the funniest thing tt ever hapened to you?
I came back from the toilet one day at skool. Sudenly, I noticed tt my zipper was undone and I said to myself" I'm insulting my own inheritance".

How do you know when you're in love?
You hear bells.
And if you're not?
You hear sirens.

actually there's more. ii actually type it out.
haha. shows tt ii got nth better to do.
but is reall funny.

Comments

Popular Posts