CRAPS.

sitting at a corner. doing WAD.
listening to Panic! At The Disco.
repeating the song over and over again.
trying to crack WAD.
PHP codes. it just sucks.
no matter how much you explain to me.
i just still dun get it.
is like me and WAD there is no fate at all.
and many pple i believe is having the same fucking problem like me.

what is school about.
learning things which you feel that you wont be able to use it in the future.
well. for me. i wont use it.
i wont want to touch another programming software ever ever again.
provided if i can get through poly life smoothly without having to stay back.
why cant we have no exams. no projects.
no graded wadeva shits. i bet i will enjoy learning.

struggling. struggling.
DAMN IT.
FUCK IT.
den all the vuglarites come out. as if it is going to help.

make my life easier can.
make my thinking easier can.
let my brain rest can.
i trying to take it easy le.
pple wld think tt i dun care.
yars. i dun care about getting a A or B or even a C.
just a freaking D. wld tt be too much ?

how i wish tt i can dun study liaos.
i dun even want the diploma.
just let me work in macdonalds full time.
working shift work, i sure boss will definitely like it.
and will straight away promote me, rather den keep on giving me empty promises.

friends do have their own work too.
i cant bother them so much. i cant always rely on them.
i cant this, i cant that, is not right.
though i realy need the help.
ARGHS.

i write sins not tragedies.

to release all my frustration.
ONE WORD TT EXPLAINS ALL:


Comments

Popular Posts