Hello Blog !

I GOT MARRIED! I actually laughed upon writing this. I have never thought that I would get married cos I thought i am destined to be single and alone forever. Drinking and spending money on more drinks was my life ahead. But I GOT MARRIED. HAHAHAHHAHAAHHA.

Marriage life, till now, though its only for a month plus, in which we totally forgot about one month anniversary. I used to remember 1 mth anniversary though. There is no difference at all, being married to him or not married to him. I guess its more like an assurance for my parents that I have someone now, a lifelong partner. And that he is awesome.

Yeah, he needs to travel sometimes, back home or back to Ireland. And me, having not much leaves, a tendency to take urgent leave, i always miss him and kinda wanto stick with him wherever he goes. But okays, its a thing that I have to get used to it. Absence makes the heart fonder, I guess. I just miss his presence though we dont usually have alot of things to talk about. Topics revolve around work, irritating each other, daily necessitites : where to eat, what to eat, what to cook, etc. I am always afraid that we do not have common topics to talk about. But on 2nd thought, his life is as boring as mine. Lol, so what is there to worry. We like drinking, watching shows - netflix, and eat. We go jog together in the same goal to lose weight. What else is there, for him ?

I am so happy. So so happy. I have nth to complain. I can even quit my job and just rely on him. I dont have to pretend anything. I play games, ignore him but he knows i dont do it on purpose. He knows that i love him. Right ? Im sure. And i know that he loves me though sometimes i feel maybe if im an indian, there wont be so much complications i guess ? If he sees this, he will definitely screw me and ask “what complications? Everyone is so happy with you”.

My dear Asshole, I miss you so much. Maybe its girly or too “eeeee” for you. But i want to be with you 24/7. Though i may try to hug you when you sleep and your snores always disallow me to do so.

I have found the partner that i have been searching for. Though we will have slight difficulties in the upcoming journey. But i know you will be there for me, loving me and giving me a beautiful future. Thank you so much.

Comments

Popular Posts