relax.

i am so done with my maya.

just burnt it to a cd. and hand it up.
that's it.
done with maya.
ADIDIOS MAYA!





HCI presentation tml.
slides done. nearly done.
left like 1 % ?


Now, what will i do if i have gotten endless amount of cash?
- go for a facial
- go for a weight loss treatment
- go for a hair dye by the PRO
- go for lasik surgery
- pierce 6 more ear holes on my left and 3 more on my right
- belly and tongue piercing
- tattoo on my back of the neck, either a pair of eyes at the back of my butt or a pair of wings at my back
- buy all the CDS tt i always wanted - no more pirated cds - or downloads -
- XBOX 360 with ALL the games i ever wanted - no more pirated games -
- PLASMA TV
- air con in every room
- a lap top
- ez2dj machine, drum machine, para machine! XD
- TREAT EVERY ONE TO EAT.





LOLS.
how i wish i struck lottery.
how i wish i struck 4d.
how i wish i can just pick up a stack of money on the floor.





i am dreamming.





and i have been dreaming since i was born.


ohs.
valentine day is tml.
HAPPY VALENTINE DAY!
<--@ roses for everyone ! XD

Comments

Popular Posts