lala

i am sitting in front of my computer.
waiting for sth to just pop up.
and ask me to do sth.
apparently, my so called holidays are gone.
and tml is the start of my looonngg 4 mths of freaking SIP.

and mean
no school.
but got
work.
wait.
wad do i mean huhs.

and i saw the person who i am waiting for online.
but anyway the email is wad i am really waiting for.

i dunoe i can finish by sunday or not.
i hope i can finish by sunday.
but possible mehs.
i be reaching home around 8+?
or even 9? i have no fucking idea.
den i will b like doing the assignment till like wad time?
chiong to finish by friday?
in which i have only known bout the assignment like TODAY?!

i just realise is going to be 12am.
and er. tml have to wake up at 8:30 or earlier.
to tink bout wad to wear.
was tinking of wearing mac de pants.
and a blouse. stupid formal.
I HATE IT!

i tink i am going through all this emotional things and stress.
pressure. pressure.
no wonder my pimples are popping out again.
i need to relax.



DAMN!

Comments

Popular Posts