i tink after a day being enjoyed happily.
today i feel so miserable.
very freakin hell miserable.

is like your heart feels so heavy.
you feel very moody.
is like you wanto tell tt person how you feel about it,
but you just do not have the courage to.
as you noe is of no use.

you do not wish to be a busybody.
but
you just wanto care.
you just wanto understand.

and the feeling is like you have lost your good friends.
or so you have tot tt they are your good friends.
the feelings of friendship aint there anymore.
the sense of happiness, the laughters we share.
is gone.

is like a totally different world liaos.
once again, a totally different world.
how fast the world evolves.
one day we can be so good.
the next day, we can dunoe each other.

i really cherish friendship alot.
and friends are so damn important to me.
stimes i feel tt i wanto noe everyone under the sun.
and i oso want them to want to noe me.
sadly, for now, so few can be considered as true friends.

is it a must tt true friends have to be known through real life.
and not through games or wadeva.
i dunoe.

relationship.
friends.
loves.
ARGHS.
headache. headache.

suddenly, i just wanto be hug.
to let me noe tt someone now is listening to me.
to let me noe tt someone is being there for me.
even though i oso dunoe wad wrong with me.

LOLS.
okayys.
that's it for the crap.

LA LA.


- my kai xin guo is officially gone -
thank you for making me happy.
thank you for your time and effort.

Comments

Popular Posts