today i woke up on the wrong side of bed.
i just felt like continuing to sleep.
and wake up at 12 noon then just slack at home.
thou left another 2 days.
but i simply canot take it anymore.
FUCK.

my teacher came down ytd.
and he was speechless.
HAHA. he say if he noes tt we are working in this kind of environment.
he will transfer us out and put us in school.
is too late oredi.
one ting funny he said was if anyone asked which school we are from.
we are NOT supposed to say tt we are from tp.
LOLS. cos maybe his boss may drop by.
and my teacher will get one hell of a lecture.
LOLS.

i did say i woke up at the wrong side of bed.
cos today is going to be a long day.
now is 10:00am. and i will be working my ass till 1am.
i have mac to work and with the idiotic junxiong.
who doesnt help me pack coins,
who doesnt stock up coins at the counter.
who is just sooo irritating.
and is a lazy bum. :X
oops.
me who is so kind hearted, decided to help julie out.
so tt she can have less burden. LOLS.
seeee, i so kind.
*innocent*

and my left elbow aches.
at the joint. it hurts.
i hate the feeling.
is not very pain but aches.

i shld start on my report later.
yesh. den i dun have to spend my time at home doing report.
but i wanto search for another blogskin.
LOLS. muhahahahaha.
i tink i am one of the few who changes blogskin like once a week?
or once every 2 week?

tml is national day.
but i dun give a fuck.
this country is simply getting out of hand.
i cant imagine my life in the future.
*ponder hard*
hmmmmmmmm.

now i am hopingly hoping tt dar wld come down mac later.
cos he will be in the east area ( bedok ).
*hopingly hope*
at least after seeing him, i can still manage to shine a smile.
LAWLS.

Comments

Popular Posts