today was like kam pua late when i met up with dar.
oredi 5plus. haiis. sadded.
he really damn cute lars.
the main thing is kam pua funny!
LOLS.

and one ting i like was.
he aint scared of telling pple tt i his gf.
this is one ting why i love him.

we had long john.
damn. i wanted to have kfc.
but realised their coupon over liaos.
zzzzzzz.

went to the arcade.
saw my boss' daughter.
den saw him too.
erm. well. i just said hi.
and i have a feeling he tinks tt i am so dao.
i do not wanto have anyting with the ex SIP boss.
cos my SIP is such a GOOD one.
and i just finished my report.
which i was so lazy to write.
tt my last 3 pages is damn short.
and my very last line was: i really enjoy this SIP.
LOLS. make it sound nicer mahs hors.

i cant stand for days
without seeing you!
FREAK.

Comments

Popular Posts