today off. muhahahahaha. super song. met up with dar at jurong east. at first i tot we are going to the zoo, i mean like, he giving me surprise. LOLS. but.... hahaha. anyway he say to go next week when my off day. weeeeets. hahaha. we went to AMK hub, very big place, lots of shops to shop. food not bad, ntuc big. we caught the movie "i pronounce you chuck and larry" super funy. M18. hahahahaha. oh, the cinema not bad sia. wanted to have macdonalds for dinner but wanted to save, so eat boneless chicken rice. LOLS. boneless. wanted to take the bus back home, but alot of pple sia and i was having sand in my vaginal. LOLS. thus was abit cranky. den soon the sand were blown away.

nice and funny outing with dar once again. dar, keep on kbing say i nv blog about him. well, i did mahs. thus the below is dedicated to my dar.


dar, countless time, i have been searching for love. often i tot i found it, but den i lose it again. now i found you. somehow, you are just totally different. you done tings which other loves have nv done b4. small little tings such as, waiting 4 me after work, sending me to tampines. i really super kam pua touched and happy tt i actually feel so pampered for my very 1st time. hope i not spoilt too. LOLS.


your first cooking spoilt me, wanting me to have more. even if it is just toasted bread with butter. anyting from you is such a darling and even made me forget to take a photo. come to tink of it, i feel like turning back time, to take a photo and keep it for memory sake. i cant wait for my 2nd.


thou, i dun say the word forever. wad i care for is today and tml. i do not want to tink far. all i noe is to enjoy every other day, moments with you. to make sure tt it is the best and greatest time i ever have. thank you for everyting.

i love yo
u, dar.
muacks.

Comments

Popular Posts