wahs. my boss msg me, told me tml (19/9) you off, ok with it? of cos i am okays lars. LOLS. suposed to do closing but den TA DAAAAAAAAAA. another off day. this time i am going to stay at home and slack. i got one whole stack of reader's digests to read and ghost camp to watch. weeeeeeeets. and my ma making me roti prata with mutton curry and aga-aga to eat. hmmmmmmmmmm. *drooling*

anyway dar made me a dish. he actually cooked wor, have been waiting for this day. i forgot to take photo! LOLS. anyway it was bacon on top, chicken in the middle and lots of eggs as the base. chicken with cheese inside! OMG. simply B-E-A-UTIFUL. simply delicious and yummy. expecting to have lots of cooking in the future from him. lalalalla. so pampered. hmmmm. anyway being with him, brings out the girlish in me.

attachment at whitesands wasnt tt bad. quite slacky. no pple de. was able to finish my stuff b4 1:30am. but the ting is they dun on air con when closing, or maybe they did? but was damn hot and stuffy -____-||| but the pple there very nice, managed to chat up a few. and i was able to redeem a double chocolate as they have a mcafe there with lots of oreo. LOLS. muhahahahaha. but it was kinda too sweet but still, nicee.

i have decided to change my blogskin again! since i got nth better to do (b4 i start my audi XD)

sudenly, i wanto learn bike too. seems convenient lars and cool. after transportation increased, better more to have own transport rites. bicycle would be too useless, i cant travel from tampines to bugis using a bicycle rite. maybe i shld learn after i grad next year. den got more time and work to save money. weeeeeets. a goal!

Comments

Popular Posts