let me recap wad happened ytd at work.

People:
At counter: Ah Thin, Aidah, Jason
At kitchen: Gabriel, Wei Xiong, Sok Eng
at MDS: Durga

1. I send Sufiana for break. after that she said " I go toilet arh". I asked her you punch in oredi not? Her reply was "Haven". I tell you arh, this girl canot be trusted one. I go check the timeclock, and found out she punched in 10 minutes ago. And she got the face to tell me she haven punch in. When she came back, i confronted her. She was like arh arh arh. wtf is wrong with her lar. never a day she can work without being scolded.

2. MDS alot of order. Durga said" You tink i can settle all this by myself. I not superman". I am not a superwoman either. Counter alot of pple. And the kitchen crew is damn freaking weak. At that time in kitchen, was Gabriel and one more person. cant remember. Counter reali alot alot of pple. .___. i wanted to say " Ar bo i go give birth to crews to help you " but i diam diam.

3. Ask Gabriel to go inside kitchen. He told me, I dun wanto do kitchen with Sok Eng, anybody oso can, dun wan Sok Eng. I bwg. Fineeee. I asked Jason to go in and help. But in the end change of plan, Jason became MDS runner. cos Durga is not superman. I went into kitchen with Gab. Den Gab said I rather do counter with Jason den in kitchen. Liew eh! i cant satisfiy everybody! i am trying my best liao.

4. Esther asked me to let off her early as she wants to go out with yvonne or sth. These two girls, once again, i oso bwg. den at 11 plus, esther came back to mac wor. there was like at least a 4 hr interval. and she haven go home ._. As there is a rule ( back at tm ), you not suposed to hang around after mac after dunoe how long. suposed to go home and change or sth. Maricel asked Esther.
" Wad time you punch out ? "
" 6 plus or sth "
" Den you are still here at mac ? " Maricel said sth bout canot stay back or etc etc
" So ? My problem ?"
I feel like slapping her sia. This is the way you speak to a manager? Anyway, i tink even if we tell this to the other youngsters, they will also give the same answer. "So ? My problem ?" No point.

For all my life working in mac, i have never experience anyone saying that " I am a fucked up manager " straight at my face. I will never forget that Durga said it. and in his mind, ytd i was again the fucked up manager. Ytd whole night, "I am a fucked up manager" keeps running throu my mind. Thank you every much. Becos this fucked up manager wont stay for long. So I wanna fuck every ting up and down. I dun give a fuck. CSO failed? Fineeeeeeee. I dun care. Give me one more chance. I dun need the chance. Becos you come, we have to do all 6 steps, smile and everyting. Mean other people no need liao. cos we noe you come to judge us. wad the point. act act only.

Anyway now i noe the real reason why joy is leaving. not cos her financee wants her to quit. but cos.................... and ytd aishah was left with only 2 midnite crews. i dun wan this kind of ting happening to me. and uncle poon kwuang damn freakin irritating.

I am trying to satisfy everybody! i am trying! but pls be compromising lar. be more understanding ._. doesnt mean i dun flare up like sally does. but is just tt me handling tings are different. i keep everyting inside and flare up inside. so i tend to be quiet. i am so tired.

i didnt even have my break ytd. i didnt eat anyting since 2plus ytd afternoon till now. i guess as wad sally say, "Qi Bao liao" mean angry till full liao.

nvm 1 mth.

Comments

Popular Posts