Taking Bus number 23, suddenly i realized how much that route has changed. New restaurants and shops had opened. What shocked me the most was that there was a Hotel 81 right there near Sim Lim Square. It must have been a long time since I took Bus 23. I have to say that it is very funny and that I had to sms him to tell him bout it. He was like "Ya, right in front of my shop". I guess it is a very good location. Lol but yesh, taking bus 23 does bring up some memories. but anyway....................

wad lau eh, 1st day of lesson, i wanto sleep liao. i was trying so bad to make myself stay awake that i had to pinch myself. my eyes were practically closing and i kept fidgeting, turning my chair, touching my hair, leaning back and for and yawning. i had to say that i yawned like 1 after another after a few minutes. i reali canot take it. it was such a torture. after break was much better, but den my tiredness knocked into me again. very very bad. and the "teacher" was saying "I will briefly go through since you all shld noe oredi", very basic or sth. and guess wad, she asked the same question 3 TIMES. 3 FREAKING TIMES.

"How often mus you wash your hands?"

she asked this 3 FREAKING TIMES. okays. it may seen not a very big deal. i mean 3 times only wad. but it takes up like dunoe how long. and she is delaying. she super long winded some more. i kept pinching myself.

*pinch pinch pinch

830 to 545. A TORTURE. BLOODY TORTURE. i rather go work den stay there. some more, got one more day is 8AM SIAAAAAAAAAAAAA. so far some more, need 1 and a half hour to reach. if got jam, dieeeeeeeeeeee.

den after tt, met up with dar for dinner. and oh god. he farted twice :x damn smelly i tell you. looooool. muacks.

oh ya i wanto share with everyone my blue black on my pig leg. big okayys. i never adjust color or anyting, just added the black frame. lol.

Comments

Popular Posts