HELLO!! HOW IS EVERYONE!

*provided you guys still do come here*

ANYWAY

I have been fine, getting better and better. More smiles ahead! Work is tough but i love the people around. And of cos, there is the ups and downs. But have to learn to conquer.

Number 1: Congrats to Lyn who will be promoted next month
Number 2: Congrats to Hanee who will be promoted next month
Number 3: Congrats to Aidah who will be promoted next month
Number 4: Congrats to Steven who will be leaving next month

LOL. Okays. I was just kidding. Steven is actually a not so bad person but he is just a bit too lazy and heck care. Which makes him not really a good partner to work with. Even though I am also a bit like him, but well.......

I haven't been going out for the whole of January and I know that dar misses me like hell. And I wonder does he still come here to see if suddenly I have the urge to blog again. LOL. I will definitely be back to going out as usual. To eat, eat, eat and more eat with my dearest bf. Cafe Cartel, cheese marcaroni, Pasta Mania, creamy chicken, Gelare, waffles.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTS.

NO MORE DOLL-CATCHING BTW. The Prize Stage has changed all the positions of the dolls and added poles which is like WTF!! So I am glad that I am all over that, and thus I can save up more money.

I have made more Audi friends! Which makes my Audi Life much more fun. HAHAHAHA. (And, yes, I still Audi)Hohohohoho.

Seems that my mood has become much much more better as it has been improving. It is a very good thing. I am totally happy about it. And soooo ask me out!

BABA, owes me a cup of coffee in the middle of the night.
BF, owes me alot of teng wos. <3 style="font-size:180%;">do take care, people!

Comments

Popular Posts