It was face today. Okay ba, I guess.

Then, off for lunch with bf. 

Initially was
1. Hot Pot
I said No, cos of the change in diet, Im currently having.
2. Sakae 
I said No, Im not really into sushi, and I get easily full.
3. Pastamania ( which was my idea )
He said No.
4. Cafe Cartel (again)
We said Okays. 

And everytime I go, it is always the same dish "Seafood Macaroni".

Oh well.............................

Then decided to crash his place for a little nap as I only slept for 3 hours. After that, spent our time watching Youtube: People removing Human Bot Fly, Pigs Slaughtering and Ah Bengs with their gang poems. 

Basically this is how my day went. 

And for the first time, bf didnt send me home, I went home alone, in which half way through, I wished bf was beside me. I guess Im pampered, after all.

it's blind to not care what's there, but yet to bother about what's not there.

Comments

Popular Posts