How sweet of her, to always leave sth for me.

Today, I went for my appointment, came out with a quite emo feeling. 
Ask why? Money is the matter.
I do not earn much, and I am trying my best to do whatever I could. Money is always the thing that is affecting me. I tried, and I have even reached my lowest limit. 

I was waiting for the bus, and it really is ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Then the thought of sms-ing everyone my last words, and just dashed out the road, and BANNNNNGGGG.

Oh well, it was quite a great imagination anyway.

I want this to be the last one, I put full faith, but I cannot afford to put in full cash. But Im trying la, so ya la. :S

Sometimes, not really sometimes, I always hate myself for being me. You guys know it. Cos I always complain about the same thing always. 

I have no money, but I have the time. 

By my 21st birthday, all would be fine. 

Comments

Popular Posts