Guess What???
Its Joann's love one that is blogging...
Delicate specifically for you dear... =)
You Say Nothing At All - Ronan Keating is the song that reflects you 101%...
Your delicated love and care for me is overwhelming and everlasting...
Like in the song....
You are someone that does not hang "I Love You" around your verbal speech...
But yet, I could still feel your overpowering tender loving care from your speech of heart...
I never told you this before but you are the only one in my life that taught me new meaning of life...
You taught me that the true meaning of love does not come from speech but from the deepest of your heart...
You are the only one in my life that allows me for the first time in my life to experience how it is like to connected heart to heart, soul to soul...
You had led me to new goals in life that is not part of what i had planned in the past...
My new goal is to led you a life you never had...
--- Life As A Princess ---
Like in the song, your heart had brought wonderful colours, joy and laughter in my life...
This song and blog is delicated to you =)

Listen to this song once a while for me =)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuJrEBtmM1Q&feature=PlayList&p=48F1EE92E7408D08&index=0

PS: Don't Know How To Add MP3 To A Blog So Use YouTube Link Sorry =(

Comments

Popular Posts