WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Today I blew my temper twice. I practically shouted laaaaaaaaa. Damn. Ytd work is sucky, everything wasnt right. Even my friends also agreed that it was such a bad luck.

I dont understand 
- why every problem will be the Shift IC's fault. 
(Shift IC dont have camera placed in all places to view what's going)
- why the management team must side the management team even when I do agree with the crew
- why I have to be the one to talk to the store manager, when my crew is having a problem with one of the manager on shift. 
- why why why why why 
- WHY YTD SO SUAY!?

kns kns. customers also fucked up, demand this, demand that. 

FUCK YOU LAAAAAA.

i hate people who are so fucking hell demanding, I work mac, or you are the one working mac. I know more than you okays. You think I dunoe what my store is selling. Bullshit, you crapper. You sibeh chee bye laaa

Comments

Popular Posts