I totally hate going to lessons. And having to end late. I really sianed sia. 

Wake up at 6am, reach home at 8pm. Ended class at 630pm. The filliphinos cant stop sharing their fucking comments.

HELLO? 
*waves*
I want to go home la!
We all want to go home!
So stop sharing your comments!

Somemore the teacher said that we are not the ones who `lugi` as we are gaining knowledge from them. Instead they are the ones who `lugi` cos of their office hours are up.

COME ON, I also `lugi` lor. I had to come to this stupid lessons. If I have the choice, I won't even think of coming. I rather I work in store. And noo, I dont go home at 8pm when my time to go home is 530pm. The latest I go home is 6pm ++. 

Somemore, the buses I take, always got so many Indians, and their smells are suffocating. No offense, but majority of the Indians are like from the same mother. They all look the same, smell the same, and talk the same. 

I rather that they give the notes and I will read it probably an hour before the exam, then I will take the exam and pass it. Instead of having to go through 5 days of torture. Vigorous, intense torture of having to go through the whole lesson, awaiting for the 10mins break.

KILL ME, PLS!

Comments

Popular Posts