All I wanted to say was "I really dont know what to do to express my apology to you, all I can say was to be extra careful next time, and it wont happen again."

She totally FREAKED OUT when she heard the words "I dont know", and cut me off even before I could finish my sentence. Her reply was.......

" WHAT YOU MEAN BY YOU DONT KNOW? Everything also say I dont know, don't know then you no need work le. HOW CAN YOU SAY YOU DONT KNOW. And you are in service line, yet you tell me you dont know."

Fuck you, Miss Jasmine.

No one is perfect and you haven listen to me finishing my sentence, and you bloody hell cut me off. And is not like I have complaints to handle everyday! Thus my handling of complaints are not good, or to the fucking satisfaction that you want.

I really wanto ask her to shut up.

Why cant she understand?
Why cant ALL FUCKING CUSTOMERS UNDERSTAND?

I hate the bloody Mcdonald's policy, I am going to find it tml and throw it in the bin.

Comments

Popular Posts