Cheebye.

I wanto bloody complain OCBC bank, their service totally sucks to the fucking core.
People keep on waiting for letter of approval, no calls, no nth.
And yet we have to call to ask, then they tell us that there was a problem with the application.
I didn't know that we were supposed to call and ask " Hello? Is there anything wrong with the application ?"
And I thought is common sense, if there is anything, and they want to find me, they should call my mobile, and not my workplace. The reason she gave me "I thought you were at work". Well, bitch, I wasnt. Isn't it more fucking convenient to call my mobile?

Stupid OCBC bank.

And now, I was writing the complaint half way through, and my mother said not to complain. She said to wait for them to approve everything first then complain. Then what's the point?

I think she is just afraid that they may not approve the loan due to the complaint and thus they have to pay cash for my sister's university fees.

But I feel that by complaining, I could tell them that I am very fucking pissed, and I want it to be solve now, no more calling, no more delays. Just approve the damn fucking loan.

I am so not going to OCBC.

Comments

Popular Posts