Recently, people has been commenting that my mood is not very good during work. It seems like I have something bothering. Partly is due to my boyfriend being in NS. Also partly because of work.

Seeing my boss having to have a performance update, which to her, it is rather serious to do a performance update. She was commented in being not a good leader which leads to the whole store being in a mess. It makes me sad too, knowing she is being commented this way. To me, she is the best store manager that I can ever have in my past life working in McDonalds.

I know, at work, I may slack and play alot. I do, also wish to play my part in helping to maintain the store in tip top condition. But sometimes, we are tired to do so, as we are always short of manpower. And when the crowds get in, the main thing in your mind would be "Clear the fucking crowd".

I admit that I hate to do housekeeping but I do do the minimum.
I admit that I hate staying later than I am supposed to but I do do my work. Even though sometimes I tend to forget. I know that "forgetting" is not an excuse to have but people tend to forget.

Sometimes I feel so tired in working, and recently I just cried because of work. You may ask "Why?". But when it seems like the crowd is never ending, and you have to do multiple tasks at one time, trying to make every customer not having to wait. It is damn fucking hell tiring. And suddenly you just want to sit down and cry. Have a major breakdown.

Especially when boyfriend is in NS, I know NS is not a very huge thing. But just the thought of him being inside, just makes me sad(again). I have never felt so lonely in my life. Having to think of friends to ask out and just to slack. Come to think of it, either they are busy or they are just not people whom I will ask out.

Luckily I have Baba, whom even though books out in the evening, at least we get to have dinner together and slack at the playground and have heart to heart talk. He is one friend that I really treasure and proud to have for the past years. Baba, my friend, I love you.

All I am awaiting is for 6th Nov, when boyfriend books out. The first thing I will do is to hug and kiss him like crazy, holding 2 bottles of Heineken on the right, and chicken hearts on the left. I don't think he be able to consume in his uniform but I don't care. We shall see.

Comments

Popular Posts