Back!

I just felt like blogging again instead of using QQ to blog as I know not all are using that application. Apparently only 5 are using that. And that the main motive of using QQ is because of him which, I know, is a stupid reason.

Anyway we celebrated Jayson's birthday few hours early. If Im not wrong, his birthday is today? Once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAYSON!



Yesterday, was hanging out with the riders. It was fun and I got to know them a little bit more. In addition, it was my first time with Lyn to just have supper, with Hui Mei and Esther. Somehow I just think that I don't really bond with Lyn as much as the others.

Tonight C2, tomorrow is the start of a new promotion. ;sighs We're going to Sentosa right after my work. I shall go to sleep now.

I don't want to think about you.

Comments

Popular Posts