Can feelings ever be saved? Will we be able to build up the feelings back again? You know how I feel, I know how you feel. I have gone through it before. And now you are going through it. And yes, you do deserve it. But I also know that sooner or later, you will have another eye candy. Thanks for letting me know that pretty girls still do get more of the advantage.

It has been one year since you officially broke up with me. But there was ups and downs within the past one year. I was wrong that you may come back to me. I was foolish to think that way. I was silly enough to be stuck in the memories. You have never needed me. In fact, to say you care for me, I doubt so. You only care for me when there is no eye candy. Once you have, you will treat me cold again. Why cant you just admit it. But haiis, you are always the winner. No point in arguing.

I don't know what to do with my life. Signing up for gym is one thing to do, a place that I can go, when I just don't feel like going home. It used to be your home. I don't know why I still can't forget about you.I know Im dumb, very dumb, in fact.

Comments

Popular Posts