Time really passed so fast. People change, things change, environment change. It really sucks, if it is changed to a better deal, then it would be fine. But it changed for the worst. I don't understand why people change, what causes them to change. I feel that I am still who I am 5 years back, 10 years back, maybe I have changed to be more mature which is for the better.

Many things that have changed in my life. Love life changed. Many that I did regret, maybe now I will be married already. But its the choices that I have made. I admit that I still miss her badly, but I don't stalk her anymore, it has been quite awhile. I feel proud that I have kicked out the habit. Maybe I am just used to her being by my side, or I am just in need of someone special. Other than having sex, I mean, sometimes I need someone to hug, to hold hands with, knowing that one person will always be there for you. Am I desperate? Am I selfish? I don't think so, do you?

I really don't know what I want, other than I want her. LOL, which is like totally impossible. Memories, thats what they say. Memories, at least there was happy memories. Bullshit. When you have something, you used to have something, you will want it, you will want more. I don't want more, I just want it to remain. Does it shows that I am contented? I find that I am easily contented. Maybe cos I know what its like to have lost something. I NOW KNOW, I WANT TO CHERISH. But we can't turn back time. I really miss her badly. I can't even think of me being with a guy, I am even afraid to approach a girl. I don't have anyone that I like right now, but how I wish I have. For Baba, I find that I am just nth in his life, he doesn't text me, I don't know what the fuck he is thinking. He doesn't reply me. I know he is so fucking busy. I don't want to lose the friendship with him. I am not like him, he has goals, but I don't. Maybe we are different classes.

Mcdonalds, so much fun I had. A second home to me. TECC, a place that I have met real friends, met fucked up friends, met lovers. When people change jobs, we tend to communicate lesser. I agree. But I miss those times. I fucking hell miss. Maybe we will not stay at Mcdonalds for long. But I miss the times I had. Now, TECC has become crap. Cb adrian, mother fucker, complain queen, go complain to Evon. If you are not so a fucker, I will give you respect, but you are a fucker, cb. Bloody fucker, I curse you.

I miss you, Hui May. Everyday I think about you, I still hope that you can come back to me. I am stupid, silly, a fool for you. But what the hell, seriously what the hell. I hope you are by my side.

Comments

Popular Posts