Here I am! Once again my family are overseas and Im sitting at my dining table, using the lappy, listening to music, smoking and drinking. This is the kind of life that I have always yearn for. Its like a me time for myself at my own comfort. And its always this time that makes me emo, cos you will tend to browse through the past. 

Work is good. Im such a efficient worker. Damn. I really salute myself at times. LOL. I have 2 very good friends even better than Baba who loaned me their money to clear my credit card bill. And both said to pay them off slowly. I know they don't mind it at all. But I totally appreciate it from my bottom of my heart. Oh well, IMAC money can never be gotten back. What a loser to actually believe her. How stupid of myself. Once a bitch always a bitch. She always has her ways. To think that she has don't know how many gfs already. And Im still here. HA HA.

Haiis. I don't know la. Sometimes Im happy, sometimes Im sad. But I think what I want is someone who is special to me. Someone who is mine. Someone who I can soley rely on. I hate acting tough, I too want to be a princess. But damn, my physical out look. HA HA. Haiis. Im really sick of living. If wee and joey are here. They would definitely say that Im drunk but IM NOT.

Im somewhat relaxed, actually. Haiis. Im jealous of pple. Im sick and tired of pple. Im pissed at the past. I hate everything except beer. But I hate it when I can taste and smell beer the next morning. Hahahahahahahahaa.

I miss you. This 3 words just appeared. I miss you, really miss you. Does it mean that I still can't forget about you. Or Im ............................

just lonely...................................................................................

Comments

Popular Posts