Before I go bath and change to go down Harrys, I would like to say a few things.

2015 is coming to an end and there is so many things which I have said but not yet accomplished. And to think I have fallen back to the same old habit again which is quite disappointing. I guess I never learn.

Was reading through past blog posts (again) and to think that I can still smile and recall back the memories with her. It was such a sweet memory. Good thing is that I no longer cry for her. Last cried was last year or early this year. I couldn't remember when was the last I cried for whatsoever reason.

Well, I got a crush on someone which I think I don't have any hope for. And how stupid of me, to spend money on him again. But he does take the initiative to pay. It was only for the first few outings but he said he would pay me back with Mcallan (which sounds reasonable). As what I have told Dennis, you can't expect your crush to like you back. Not everyone whom you like, will like you back.

Once again, money can be earn back. So no worries! Just afraid to see my credit card bill. Lol. But I should known. Oh well. Who knows I die tml right. I can even settle 8k, not forgetting 3k handphone bill. 3k handphone bill : hilarious, totally forgotten about it.

I shall come back to blog again.

Going down Harrys!

Comments

Popular Posts