Last post for the year 2015. 

Im currently at Harrys. Have been here for 4 days in a row. I have made lots of friends in here. Like Uncle William and his wife, Avin, Pankaj, Nicholas, Kitson, Jac and Nick Junior, etc. Its like my second home. 

Reservations made at 9pm and my ladies are taking their own sweet time to come here. Im fine with it. I didnt join them for dinner as I wasnt in the mood to entertain them. I dont feel like talking but I have got to put up a fake front later. I hope Eric comes down so that he can entertain Jessica. If not, it would be only the 4 of us which is kinda a bore. Especially when none of them drinks like me. So i guess its gonna be me, myself and I.

Why i havent got the mood, its cos of him. Holy shit, I really like him. Damn it. Not worth, totally aint worth at all. He went drinking ytd after we left from Harrys. He went with Lynda and a couple of friends joined them later. Well, he tried to kiss her but she rejected and said he was crazy. But yet he kissed me, i happily kissed him back. Was it cos im cheap? But to me, its just kissing. And also cos I like him. Why i like him cos his character is rather similar with me. Scolding vulgarities like our normal vocab, likes to drink, not to mention, smoking too. I feel that i do know him but in terms of his love life, he is a damn bloody fucker. Why the heck must i like him? But i guess love is blind. But i dont love him, its simply a crush who i see atmost everyday. And im not his cup of tea. Im fat, ugly and boyish. Damn, i would wanna die and reincarnate to a pretty cute and SHORT lady. Okays, maybe not short but 165cm ? Aiyahhh.

Damn my last day of 2015. 
DAMN DAMN DAMN.

Fuck it. 

Hi Veni, i love you 😘

Comments

Popular Posts