I dont know why. But i have been feeling down. I forgot since when. I think it was 2 weeks ago or 1 week. I dont feel like talking. I just wanto be alone. Or maybe im choosing the companions. But i dont wish to talk to majority. Its been awhile since i have a feel to do a tattoo. And now i have the urge and i know what i wanto do. Its been so long that i feel this way. Its been so long that i feel like cutting myself but i do not have the courage. I dont cut deep, not deep enough to have scars that will be there for like months. I dont know why i have this kind of feelings again. What trigger it? Im tired of everything. Freaking fucking tired of everything that life is meaningless. 

I dont know what is wrong with me. Maybe im just born in the wrong way or life is indeed sad. 

I think life .......
Is.........
Sad......

Comments

Popular Posts