01.09.05

today work from 1:30 to 10:30.hmmmm.quite fun ba.alot pple lei.mebe cos tml ish holiday mah.didnt noe tml was teacher day.until safiah msg me ask me to meet her.at first i didnt wanto budden aiyah stil met her la.lol.veri boring lor.went back skool oso e same ting.sian.
hmmm.reali hate tt jasmine sia.bitch lor.alot of pple oso dun lyk her.cos of her fuckin atttitude tink she so big lyk tt.lol.hmmmm.ytd went to play para wif frien.went all eway to ang mo kio cos suntec one down.dot.after tt went to yishun to take bus back to tampines.faster mah.den god freak msg me.say saw me on 969 bus.n ask wad was i doin on bus 969 in yishun.LYK DUH?i was takin e bus.ish there a problem wif me takin a bus 969 in yishun dot.he msg me days before tt too.kinda shock.called me dear n everyting.ask me was i still angry bout him e past.dot.watchin movie together next week i tink.he ask de lor.kaoz.duno la.hope there ish no motive ba.lol.
ehhhh.he goin ns le.i guess ish onli a crush on him.ahhaa.dun reali care much.or mebe cos of his real ting.i mean.haf sex lor.haha.well.lyk tt lor.
well.life can be harsh can be smooth.up to us to see or handle it lor.depends on us.everyting is us.whether we want it to be lyk dis or nt.haf to learn to let go stuff n oso when to forgive etc.
exam next week le.muz ganbatte~

Comments

Popular Posts