19.09.05

today work again...everyday the same ting lor...cos now holidae mah...
haiz..i reali lose hope le...a ger was employed to my macdonald to work as FM...she used to be a crew in macdonaldsss n quitted now she back as FM...n wad i heard was tt she onli noe how to do lobby n counter..n the stations she is learnin them now....as 4 me...i came back n work as a CREW to a CREW LEADER.......vivian the cheebye sae to work as crew...now joanne the boss...she employed the ger hu has lyk no skills in kitchen stations lor..geok mui says our store muz haf 5 FM...now gt 4 le....ah bao leavin next mth....still gt gimming...but ish he included....haiz..as geok mui says i will be promoted bt it takes time...soo....for now i dun reali haf any rights to say aniting unless i finish my CLDP....i try to finish by this week...i will ganbatte de...
to my dearest bitch: i love u....if i were to onli haf one frien in all my life,tt would be u...i haf nv regretted in noein u...u alwae understand mii...n ish lyk u r another brother of mine...a twin brother....i will cherish u....thank u 4 bein my frienn...........muackx

Comments

Popular Posts