10 RANDOM THINGS.
1. i hate pple who ignore my sms
2. i hate pple who tink they are very big shot
3. i hate pple who tell me wad is none of my business when i dun freakin care bout YOU!
4. I LOVE LINKIN PARK ALWAYS CAN, do not say negative things! I SAID. DO NOT!
5. actually i will love to be a cute and NORMAL size girl
6. i find boys are better good friends than girls.
7. i do not know what to write. cos i wanto go audi. LOLS.
8. i dun like pple who mind looks, but i myself, stimes do mind, thou i noe i kinda like a freak?
9. i dun like being tall
10. i freaking dun like myself

I HAVE CHOSEN 2 DO THIS STUPID TING ? XD
1. BABA
2. SANDEE
3. SAFIAH

mmmm. provided they got read my blog.
actually wanted to choose someone to do. lOLS.
but no blog leis.

heres ur instructions...

Once you have been tagged, you have to write a blog with 10 weird random things, facts, or habits about yourself. At the end, you choose 3 people to be tagged, list their names and why you choose them. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you're tagged" on their profile and tell them to read your latest blog entry. oops ^^

Comments

Popular Posts