I AM SO SAD CAN.
T.T












































































































today actually went all the way to peinsular there to give out flyers.

=.= i just cant bring myself to give out flyers lars.
but did i mention, when i turned.
and this guy, ours eyes just met.
he was throwing away sth into this dustbin.
and he smiled at me.
LOLS. quite cute.
but shld be younger den me.
^^


den went to HMW.
saw LINKIN PARK!
OMG. I AM DAMN SADS.
T.T

still got t - shirt de.
is either t - shirt, wrist band, dvd or poster.
but the dvd is 39.95
i want all !
but you dun expect me to buy another 3 cds mahs.
HAIIS.

money money drop from the sky ~

and i didnt noe i be at town.
so only bring 10bucks den ate lunch.
left 6.40.
saw magazine with LINKIN PARK on the front cover.
LEFT ONE ONLY.
without tinking, i want to buy and is 7dollars can.
( 7 dollars for the 6 pages of linkin park )
i borrowed 0.60 from my friend. LOLS.

den i no money buy water to drink.
so ke lian can. LOLS.

Comments

Popular Posts