i will still stand by wishing to stay in the same store.
even if you say is work and we cant choose.
but i dun care.
i just cant see myself in working in another store.
it maybe a good ting to have a new environment.
and even if i quit and work other jobs.
it will still be a new environment.
but at least, is sth new.
a job other den macdonalds.
wad keeps me working in macdonalds.
is the pple.

i do not have to explain more den that.
you may say i work for a mth 1st.
but i noe tt i wont be able to get a transfer back.
and i would therefore tell the pple who read my blog.

i wont be working in tpm anymore.
from 1st march onwards, i wld be transfer to tecc.
and i did tried not to transfer.
but i cant. however on the 4 and 5 of march,
i would be back to work : sth like attachment.
but she told me to work for a mth 1st.
before talking to me again.

but it is because of this,
that makes me wana try new jobs.
maybe to widen my prospects too.

maybe someone can intro ?

Comments

Popular Posts