i have been there for like years.
and is so hard to just let go of the memories.
i noe sooner or later, i will have to go.
the more i wanto stay, the higher the chances.
but why mus there be a rule to just move us out.
why cant we stick to where we are now.
since we are working perfectly fine with each other.
it is so so so fucking hard lar.

when i got the news, i was shocked.
HAIIS.
cant believe it to be true.
ytd night was just talking about it.
then POOF.
it came true.
and it aint my dream.
i dun wan this to happen.
damn it.
it sound stupid, but i just cried lar.
i noe there is no point in crying.
it may not be a bad ting.
the reason is the pple.
the pple is wad makes me enjoy working.
the pple is wad makes me happy.
the familiar environment tt makes me feel like home.
talk out loud, sit whereva i want.
i do not have to mind my manners or anyting.
i do not wanto cry, but it just comes naturally.

i grow up from there.
like one big family.
and now fucking hell.
moving me out.
out of the sudden.
IDIOTIC.

maybe i am making it a big matter.
is just a new environment.
wad the big deal, you may ask.
it is a big deal, asshole.
i dun wanto tink bout it.
seriously.
but come to reality.
i have to tink bout it.

but why me?
why, i just cant accept the reason.
i love where i am now.

so now, i dun even wish to continue oredi.
i tot maybe this cld be my breakin point.
even my ma stands by me, she even ask me not to continue.
i can be in search of others.

now the ting is,
i dunoe how to break it to the others.
i will cry.
haiis.

Comments

Popular Posts