This Chipmunk cost me a bomb. And the auntie was nice enough to help us get it. I really did go over my budget today. I really did, I am so disappointed with myself. But anyway it was really very cute lar and huge too!



Remember these 4 Hawaii Bears, I was like asking to sell all four at $60plus. But now I am wanting to lower down the price.

NEW PRICE: All Four Bears at $48! Each is only $12. New, no stench, no stains, Original Disney Toys with tags still! Contact me at 96643269.



I am also selling away these 3 pandas ( all 3 different designs ). Sizes around 30cm. They are still white, no stench, no stains, original with tags!

Price: All at $30. Each is only $10! Contact me at 96643269.

The reason I am selling is because I have too much at home, and my mother has been using some of it to be her back mountain ( bei shan ). She lies on them as it is shiok ( nice feeling ). Of cos, I am not selling the ones that she has been lying on, as they have completely turned out of shape. So you guys do not have the worry about the quality.

Help to spread if there are friends who want to buy soft toys. Thank you.

Comments

Popular Posts