Today I was super cranky and super moody. The agenda said it would end at 330pm. Nevertheless, it meant that it would start at 330pm. I do not think so as tomorrow we are ending at 7pm, and the agenda said it would end at 7pm. Freaking sian can! I rather wake up early than having to go home late, by the time I reach home, it would be around 9pm! Even worst if they did not let off on time. I do not want to care about the lessons. I do not care whether I am too quiet or anything shit. I do not care. That why I do not like to go for lessons, they are boring! Even if they are not boring, I still want to fall asleep, can tell me why? And it is so damn far, the traveling tires me already. And to think that ASMC class lets off early. Bullshit.

Me and dar went over to Prize Stage, since Ah Hao said that he would be changing the designs today. And he showed us so many things! And none of it caught my attention! He did not display all yet but so far, nothing that I like. I only caught one which is for the sake of catching, as I see other people catch, I "buay ge eng". Wadlau eh, really is first time, I think Suntec's design are much better, maybe because Prize Stage is short-handed that why they are slow with displaying new designs.


Tmd, the interchange Singtel Shop, there is this guy.
He is
tall,
big ears,
small head with skinny body,
wear specs,
super goody,
super qian bian.
He told me that I could upgrade my phone 1month before my contract ends. So I happily waited till today 111108 to go upgrade my phone. Whereby the other guy told me that, I could only upgrade my phone on THAT DAY ITSELF. Wadlau eh! I forgot to fuck that qian bian guy. And this qian bian guy really qian bian. You asked him questions, he won't smile at you one, just give you short short answer, like "Ya", "No". The shortest answer that he can provide you with. Knn.

I caught this 2 yesterday.

Comments

Popular Posts