Work was so bad that I nearly burst into tears. *sniff *sniff Why can't everyone just work harmoniously? Do not judge that a person is all bad and no good. Why can't they have teamwork? Why can't they just stop nagging? I am only 20! I don't want to look 30!

I paid $100 for a lesson of being careless and forgetfulness and also, being too trusting to others. I have no ways to find out who was it. And I did not want to make the matter big as it was my fault too. Just treat it as I am suay lor. Down on my fucking luck. Geez.

Haiis. Is McDonald really that stressful to work in? I always tell people it is the way we perceive stress and is us who give us the amount of stress. But I do feel stress, about what. I have to really think deeply.

People being transferred here and there, really saddening.

Comments

Popular Posts