My 21st Birthday



Blackforest Cake was my all time favourite since young.

The highlight for this year's birthday was from BF.
A stay at his workplace, Conrad.




I had unlimited supply of strawberries.


I had unlimited supply of chocolates.



BF brought in a Hazelnut Cake at 1200am.



Our room was at the 22nd Floor. 
so WOW.

We definitely spent quality time together. 
And it was my 1st night out without having to go home. 
It was totally fun, just that we didnt manage to stay awake the whole night. 
And I had my period which was a total turnoff. 

How fast happy times passed. Haiis. 
Another 2 more days, I will be back to work. 
I totally enjoyed my days. 

Thank you, darling for creating this special moment.
I have unlimited of love from you, and I know that this will definitely continue.
I cannot express how much love I have for you. 
But being forever with you, is what I will do.
I love you!

And last but not least,
HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY TO ME!

Comments

Popular Posts