Last Saturday was a night's out with Bf, after work. It was lots of fun. We went drinking, stayed over night at a hotel and then headed over for Dim Sum.

Paulaner, situated beside Conrad.



Dim Sum at Chinatown Point ` Mouth Restaurant `. We spent $107 for this meal, we ordered quite a few extras. So actually, it won't be this expensive, the price ranging to $50 for this meal, if I wasn't feeling so greedy. Anyway I am very satisfied with meal, and would love to go again.



The roasted duck is very good. And their `Shou Ba`, makes me drool every time I think of it.




My 2010 Resolutions:
1. No more smoking (only when occasions allow)
2. Touch up on tattoo and add on
3. Save money
4. No more claw machines
5. Grow long-er hair
6. Get a one piece dress

I hope to stick to my resolutions. But anyway even if I don't stick on it, is okays. At least I did want to try.

Hee.

Comments

Popular Posts