Okays.

I have forgiven my beloved good buddy. But I have to comment that he is such a lousy drinker. 5 GLASSES OF BEER? And you went dippsy.

WEAKLING!

Supposed to have a nice supper of roti prata with Hui Mei and Huang Peng. BUT BUT BUT ended up, Henry turned up and threw the chair. (Okays, maybe not threw, but lifted up the chair and slammed it down)

And he scolded Hui Mei `Cheebye, fucker.`

All because of some small matters, he get pissed off with her. What a guy. Both showed black faces, then Hui Mei started to cry. Both always say that they love each other a lot. And yet .............

From this, I feel lucky to be in a relationship where by:

1. `Cheebye, Fuck, Tmd, Knn, etc` is a common language used by me and Bf
2. I throw temper by giving a black face and _|_
3. He throws temper by giving a black face and keeps quiet
4. Bf always takes a step in for me

I think, Henry is a very `Da Nan Ren Zu Yi` which is, manly-thinking.
And for Hui Mei, she needs to be pampered.

I haven't finish my first piece of prata and lime juice, then we left the place as Hui Mei started running off.

*Sighs*
*Stomach growling*

Comments

Popular Posts