Dear "GOOD BUDDY",

First of all, thanks for pangseh-ing me today. I am very appreciated with what you have done. You told me you would call me but you did not. You said we could have supper. And I called you 4 times and you never pick up. Not even a single bloody fucking sms from you. Do you know that I was waiting for some human contact from you? After so many years of friends, I thought you would knew the kind of person I am, and that is

' I hate people who don't reply'.

And I did sms-ed you at 9pm ++, that if you feel that we do not have anything to do, we do not have to meet up. But nothing from you, at all! I do not know what you're up to. But if you think that Im irritating or fucked up. Just one sms saying "Sorry, I do not want to meet." You can also leave out the SORRY.

I am really pissed off and thanks for ruin-ing my mood. It really opened my eyes wide, it really did.

Oh, and I just found out that I am not one of the invited readers to read your blog.

Thank you so much, "good buddy".

Yours sincerely,
_|_

Comments

Popular Posts