Today I officially have my own room. Even though it doesn't really matter to me a lot, but it's a bonus. The first thing that comes to my mind is PAINT THE ROOM BLACK. I have always wanted my house to be black, my room to be black. Everywhere black. I just love the colour black. However my mother doesn't want it, as she says it will make the room even hotter and more mosquitos.

Next I would want to get a full-length mirror. And then I was thinking, my bed will be facing the mirror, if in the middle of the night, I stare into the mirror and saw SOMETHING. Mirror has to be reconsidered.

I want to get a carpet and a sandbag, which I do not know why I would want this. I think it would make the room more cosy. But I won't be at home often anyway, its either at work or at the front of my desktop. So I guess this is out.

Get a new computer chair, the one with the handles, high lean on and soft cushion. This one is a must.

My mother asked me to get a new mattress. I love the current one, so soft. But she said soft, it's not good, so oh well.

WHERE SHALL WE GO TONIGHT?!

Comments

Popular Posts