Cried before sleep, cried after sleep. I don't know why the fuck am I so into relationship. I really tried my best le. You make me feel like I am nothing. Every time I call you, Im always afraid that you wanto quarrel again. You call it as a quarrel, but I think is more of you scolding me, shouting at me. Whatever I do, whatever I say, you always assume that it is not. It is what I meant, but you don't believe. You ask me questions, I answer. But what's the point if you don't accept all my answers. What do you want me to say? What do you want me to do? Do I not love you not enough? I held my head low, I try not to talk back at you. You shout at me, scold me, I didn't talk back. Even when I apologise, you still think that Im not sincere. Say me zhuai. I told you, I don't like people putting words into my mouth. I mean what I say, why must you assume? Why must you bloody pick up the phone and start saying me? Am I that useless, am I really that failure to be your girlfriend?
Do you know I have my tolerance too? I feel that I have already hit the limit. Im just in work, you don't believe. Im with friends that you too also know. You don't believe. They are being scheduled to work, you don't believe. Every fucking thing, you also don't believe. Don't you ever think that you being this way, you think you are keeping the relationship ? I think you are trying to fail in this relationship. Im fucking sick and tired. Fucking tired. I have to tolerate you, even when I have done nothing wrong. I know I lied to you once, but so time and time, you keep telling me you will believe me. Time and time, you never keep your words. Even when I tell you the truth, you doubt it. EVERYTHING TT I SAY, YOU DOUBT.

YOU DOUBT MY LOVE.
YOU DOUBT MY WORKING TIME.
YOU DOUBT WHO IM WORKING.
YOU DISLIKE ME PLAYING GAMES.
YOU DISLIKE ME USING FACEBOOK.
YOU DISLIKE ME GOING OUT WITH ESTHER AND HUI MEI.
YOU DISLIKE ME GOING OUT LATE.
YOU DISLIKE MY MOTHER.
YOU DISLIKE ME.

SUMMARISE, YOU DOUBT MY LOVE. YOU CAN EVEN SAY TT I DONT LOVE YOU. HOW CAN YOU FUCKING SAY TT I DONT LOVE YOU? HOW CAN YOU ASK ME WHETHER I UNDERSTAND YOU? WHEN I THINK EVEN THOUGH I DONT KNOW HOW TO ANSWER TT, BUT I KNOW WELL HOW YOUR ATTITUDE IS. I KNOW WHAT YOU GOING TO SAY, WHAT YOU GOING TO DO, HOW YOU GOING TO REACT.

YOU MAKING ME CRY AND CRY. YOU DONT EXPECT ME TO TELL ANYONE ABOUT IT. WHICH WILL MAKES YOU BE A BAD PERSON. BUT DO YOU KNOW I M FUCKING HURTING INSIDE. MY LOVE TO YOU, IS LIKE SHIT. SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT. CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP. WHY THE HELL WOULD I FLY OVER TO CHINA , TICKET COST 500BUCK TO FIND YOU? HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT OF TT? EVERYONE CALLING ME SILLY, DUMB, TO BE WITH YOU. BUT I NV GIVE UP AND STOP BEING WITH YOU.

YOU ARE RESTRICTING MY FREEDOM. YOU HAVE CROSSED THE LINE. IM TIRED. YOU CAN BE THE MAN. I DONT CARE. BE THE BOSS OF ALL YOU WANT.

Comments

Popular Posts