What are Friends?

Nobody stays in your life. No one. Just because of small reasons/things tt happened, they can just go POOF.

Friend B is said to be a very good friend of mine, we knew each other since 14 or 15. We hanged out, slacked together always. Though we are from different school and everything, we do put the effort to meet. We do not sms nor talk on the phone, sms-ing would mean tt we are meeting each other. Maybe because I was busy or he was busy. Maybe because he used to be the one who kept asking me out and I always said tt I was too busy to. Sometimes I just wish tt he can hang out with my friends too. So tt we can hang out together eventually or just sometimes. And I do really miss him. He was saying in facebook that he won't ask me out or anything until I ask him out first.

My fault that I wasn't the one being initiative.

Friend E is also said to be a good friend of mine, knew her since working in TECC. We weren't close initially. I do tell her problems of mine, practically like everything. But she doesn't. We could just hang out and not talk. It maybe because we are enjoying each other presence. But I feel tt it is always us tt talks about our problem, and not her talking about her problem. She is always the mysterious one. But she's still our good friend. When I realized tt she told sth to Friend P, but she didn't told me. I was kinda disappointed. I guess there are things tt she cldn't open up to me.

My fault that I wasn't the one who can be trusted.

Friend W is also a very good friend of mine. We just got back together recently, ever since I have graduated from poly. We weren't as close during school time. He was the joker and Im the whatever. We do hang out for lunch and stuffs but wasn't the buddy kind. And it was due to his Dad opening a shop where Good Food and People Meet. It was a place to smoke and drink. Drinking became a habit. It was fun, puking, getting high and emotional, even though it was just beer. I told him everything about life. He was the person who I know, who will console me, who will be there for me. One month bill with smses hitting up to 2900. Can you imagine 1 month? It was all cock and nonsense but it was fun. We were practically meeting up everyday, and it was never a dull moment. Thanks to him, I cooked something else which was not maggie. Thanks to him, drinking was fun. Thanks to him, smoking became something healthy. Thanks to him, I wasn't bored while working or while at home. Once I needed company, he was the one there. Where can I find such a friend? But I guess 270811 was the day tt ended it all. Ever have the kind of thinking tt you feel that you didn't did it on purpose. But the other party is affected so seriously. You thought it was no harm. It was like a joke tt you thought the other party can take it but apparently not. I won't say tt Im not a fault, it is my fault. I didn't thought of how you will feel. Maybe I just don't understand you well enough. After that you tried to act like normal and sms me, with those hyper and cocky way. But somehow, there is this feeling of you just acting, trying to not remember whatever tt happens. And I know, this is the end of our friendship. Maybe not the end, but we won't be like last time. And so its true. I know you can't get over it and I won't blame you. You said you want to have a last drink with me. You know, be it, the last drink or last meeting. nothing will change. The sight of me, the presence of me, the smses of me, will just irk you, will just make you think "Why I left you that night". So what's the point. But I do miss you. Even if you wish to say tt you can get over it, but I can't. You're making me feel guilty. Even though sometimes I wonder what wrong I have done, but the way you are treating me, I felt like that I did something wrong, and it cannot be solved. You are the best buddy tt I ever have, I cherished the moments. Thank you.

My fault that I wasn't thinking hard enough.

Friend K is like a brother of mine. He works with me, and we don't often go out together. I always feel that he is busy or sth. Whenever something happens, I would just sms him, seldom would I call him, unless I know that he's not working on that day or not working early the next day. I have to consider first before contacting. Kinda funny. Sometimes I just feel tt he's not real enough. Sometimes I just wish tt he was really my brother.

My fault tt I wasn't born with him as a brother.

Boyfriend comments tt I have got a temper, tt I was the one who blows up to him first.
Boyfriend comments tt I think highly of myself, and looking down on him.
These are 2 major issues tt is bothering him, which in turns bothering me.

My fault tt I wasn't the girl who can be perfect for him, maybe not perfect, 80% perfect.

Life is like stocks, going up and down. And its now the down season.

Comments

Popular Posts